Monday 17 February 2014

Introducing the new Knots & Kisses Spring Collection of Wedding Stationery

I have so much to share with you this week I think I might burst with excitement! ( I get excited very easily!)
Today sees the launch of my new Spring Collection of stationery, including three new wedding stationery ranges, 4 new Greetings Card designs and 3 new Occasion Stationery packs! To take a look at everything just head over to the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk .

I've tried to keep things light, fresh and mainly pastel coloured for the Spring Collections .. and hopefully we'll have the weather to match them very soon!

Today I want to introduce the first of the Wedding Stationery Collections ... 'Ombre'

 
I love the current trend for dip-dyed and ombre .. whether that be in fabrics, clothing, interiors or weddings. I've wanted to create a stationery design to go with this for a while now ... but didn't want to rush into anything until I'd come up with a design which truly reflected 'Knots & Kisses' style.
At the end of last year I saw a beautiful fabric which combined mint and pale pink with florals and I suddenly decided that these colours and a splash of floral colour would be perfect to incorporate with the ombre to create a stationery range!

So here it is the new Ombre range ...


Of course there is a full set of stationery to match ... check back later at lunchtime for a gorgeous styling moodboard to match the new 'Ombre' range!


No comments:

Post a Comment